J.D. Harvard Law School ‘73
M.A. Columbia University
B.A. Yale University
Mediator, Judge Pro-Tem
Certified Family Law Specialist
licensed by the State Bar of California
Stan is a member of the
San Diego North County Bar Association.
Licensed to practice in California, Maryland, Washington D.C., & Georgia
Why Incorporate? As you will see below there is more to incorporating as a business than operating as a sole proprietorship, but there are benefits that motivate many business to form an independent legal corporation.
Benefits of Incorporating:
• Liability protection of Corporate Officers and Shareholders if all legal requirements are followed.
• Favorable tax structure for officers and shareholders comprised of compensation by Salaries and bonuses.
• Corporations have a unlimited life of their own, not limited by the lifespan of officers or shareholders.
• Corporations have an ability to raise investment capital through the sales release of corporate shares.
• All of the individual owners' rights and privileges are represented by the shares of stock they hold.
• Ownership of corporate shares may be transferred easily by sale.
At the Law Office of Stan Prowse we consider it to be our responsibility to make sure that your new corporation follows all of the required incorporation steps to benefit from the full liability protection afforded to both the coporate officers and shareholders alike. Certain steps must all be enacted in the state of California when forming a corporation S, C or LLC "Limited Liability Company".
We cover all of these in detail to provide you with confidence in your legal corporate entity. We have all of the necessary forms and documentation to establish the necessary requirements.
Please fill out our Business Incorporation Form to get started.
"I would like to thank Stan for giving so generously of his time in the start up of our corporation. I would also like to thank you and your staff for your professionalism which helped us to feel very comfortable and confident".
We serve the following San Diego County and Southern California Desert Areas: San Diego, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, La Jolla, La Mesa, Escondido, Vista, Oceanside, Rancho Santa Fe, San Marcos, Marine Corps Base - Camp Pendleton, Poway, Ramona, Julian, Alpine, Temecula, Borrego Springs, Palm Springs, Indio, Indian Wells, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Desert Hot Springs, La Quinta, Coachella, Cathedral City.